Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Fashion Outfits 2012! reviews

Fall Fashion Outfits 2012! I was very pleast to find this shoe on line. It was shipped quickly, with no charge and the price was half of what I pay in a walk in store.

I bought these recently in a size 9 but they were too small which was so disappointing. Eventually I had to return them but of course they've been selling out so fast, so I won't be able to get them in 9.5. I love them though, they're very cute!
Fall Fashion Outfits 2012! reviews
Fall Fashion Outfits 2012! poor sole padding + sandpaper upper = patheticI'm only 180 lbs and, even on the first day wearing the Middleboro, I could feel my heel hit the hard floor through the sole's padding...whatever "sports shoe tech" Rockport is emulating, it's a very weak knock-off.The upper is leather...but they lined it with an extremely cheap version of imitation leather, the sharp plastic edges of which feel like...

No comments:

Post a Comment