Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi Dolores!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
Now I am not saying I need these to live, cuz I'm not a doctor...although I did play one when I was kid. So you can pretty much understand that as someone who has played doctor that it is my professional opinion that I need these. I have no idea why...oh wait. Game of Thrones, that's why.

#gameofthrones #geek #vinyltoys  
54 sharesView or comment on this post »
This is big!
BlackBerry Announces BBM Coming To Android & iOS This Summer | Cult of Android
At its BlackBerry Live event in Orlando, Florida, BlackBerry just announced that its popular BlackBerry Messenger service is going cross-platform. This summer, BBM will finally be available on Android ...
140 sharesView or comment on this post »
Safely home - back on Earth, happily readapting to the heavy pull of gravity. Wonderful to smell and feel Spring.
58 sharesView or comment on this post »
This notification was sent to doloresrodriguez97280@gmail.com. Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.Google+ team

No comments:

Post a Comment